This month was busy. If anyone knows how to turn back time, please feel free to contact me. I'm ready to pay for this advice :) I haven't done what I planned but this situation with my university scared me a little and now I feel at least a little more motivated to achieve goals for next month. How did it go in June?
- Present for my Boyfriend: I bought two tickets for Basel Tattoo show. It is annual military show, very famous in Europe and must-see in Switzerland. It was really hard to get the tickets for that but I was lucky and we have seats in a good place. He was really surprised with that and I only hope that the weather will be nice in July when we will go to see this show.
- Rendez-vous: It was a part of his birthday present. I took him to the nice restaurant to celebrate his day and we had really delicious experience over there.
- Taxes: I completed tax registration in France! This is something I'm happy to have it done and now I'm waiting for official confirmation later stating how much money I will have to pay every month.
- Insurance: I need to add this to my to-do-list for July.
- Budget: The goal was to get the numbers done, to sit down and put all my debts in one place again, make a plan of paying it off and hopefully, stick to it. I haven't done that yet. No excuse here.
- Shopping list: I wanted to create a special shopping list for clothes. It's not that I want them. I need them. And yes, I think twice before adding anything to my cart. I need some things for my work and some maybe some comfortable pieces for work out/trekking in the mountains. I bought this month one sport jacket and one sport blouse because I really didn't have anything that could replace them somehow when needed. But the list still needs to be done.
- German classes: I haven't found the school yet. I started looking for that but I haven't decided on anything.
- Meal planning: General goal for this month was to take at least one thing to work. It could be a breakfast, a small snack, full lunch. It was more about creating the habit and we were more or less successful with it but I know we can do better.
- Biking: 60km. That was the goal. I made only 20km. It still better than nothing but definitely not what I planned. I need to buy the new seat for this home bike because that one I have is for men and seriously, it's not only uncomfortable. But it hurts. It not an excuse (of course it doesn't help my motivation) but something I should replace in next few weeks.
That's it. June was 3/3/3 and even though it's not what I expected it's something that makes me happy. Baby steps, small progress but always better than nothing, right? ;)
I hope you had a great month!