Sunday, June 1, 2014

Shovel for June


To do list for this month is quite simple:
 

Inspiration from: very professional private picture.
- Book tickets to Australia: believe it or not, we haven’t done that yet. Some holidays planning issues at my boyfriend’s work but I want to do this this week or just after the weekend.

- Meet with two people I haven’t seen in a while: I think there is nothing to explain, I just need to find some more time to reconnect with others.

- My boyfriend’s B-day: find a present or something we can do together.

- Order exterior and interior doors. #lovinghouserenovation

- Have the tiles on the floor done.

- Have the kitchen installed.

- Keep calm and paint, just pain(t).

- Sort out retirement plan declaration in Poland.

- Start German classes.

- Run at least 50km this month. 


Good luck with your goals for this month!

2 comments:

  1. Quite a few goals here :) Good luck on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lena! Sending you sun from France :)

      Delete